We are seeking highly motivated Software Developers who will directly impact the next-generation of our products and services.
This position will provide the unique opportunity to operate in a start-up-like environment within a Fortune 50 company.
If you relish complexity, view continuous improvement as a success factor, embrace change and enjoy working in a rapidly growing and progressive environment!
• Design and development of new digital apps as well as improvements to our existing digital portfolio.
• Involvement with all the software system components, including the UI, backend systems, database, performance tuning, security design, and mobile and desktop deployment.
• To grow your experience and explore new technologies within our cross-collaboration team setting that is leading the digital transformation.
• As a member of a cross-functional team of product managers, software architects and designers, you will combine your software development and analytical skills to build web & mobile apps that solve real world problems leveraging best of breed digital technologies.
• This role will also work closely with client interfacing engineering, design, operations, marketing and service delivery teams to challenge the boundaries of all the possibilities.
• Must have 3+ years of relevant hands-on development experience with one or more of the following… C, C++, Java, Swift, Node.js and other API related technologies
• Hands-on experience working with a database technologies such as SQL Server, MySQL, Redis, PostGres, MongoDB
• Hands-on experience with web services related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth
• Hands-on experience working with one or more Perl, Python, Go
• Experience in Agile development, GitHub, OpenStack, AWS, Docker and DevOps development practices
• Ability to lead architecture discussions and influence key decision makers around design, scaling, performance and sizing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to well work in cross functional teams
• Work experience in programming, data science, machine learning is a plus
• Motivated self-starter with a strong enthusiasm to learn
• Results-oriented with strong communication and customer focus
• Ability to deal well with ambiguous and undefined problems
Educational Qualifications & Certifications Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
If you would like further information about this role, please contact Lydia Jones on 0161 950 8844 or email Lydia here.