Netsource Solutions are working with a reputable security provider. They deliver adaptive security for every computing environment, protecting data center and cloud environments where high volume of data traffic is driven.
Are you an experienced developer who has a passion for the latest cloud strategies? Do you thrive in fun yet challenging environments with complex distributed systems?
The DevOps team is growing they partner closely with Engineering and Site Reliability Engineers. The team are responsible for the design, deployment, and continuous operation of a cloud ecosystem. We need your help to take our existing platform to the next level with CI/CD, automated diagnostics/scaling/healing, and more.
The senior role of DevOps Engineer is a blend of architecture, automation, development, and application administration. It is a hands-on technical position in a fast-paced atmosphere. The ideal candidate has prior experience managing cloud based web applications and strives to solve traditional operations problems through automation and software. More so, the candidate must possess a high standard of excellence, have a strong customer focus, and is capable of technical deep-dives into code, app servers, databases, load balancers, operating systems, and/or networks.
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering. MS Preferred.
• Enthusiastic self-starter with 5+ year’s industry experience
• Experience designing, building, and managing fault tolerant web platforms with 99.9+ availability
• Able to code in one or more: Java, Python, Ruby, advanced Shell Script, other OOP language
• Able to configure and fine tune at least one: Apache HTTPD, Nginx, or similar
• Able to configure: Nagios/Icinga, Zabbix, New Relic, Sensu, or similar monitoring tools
• Familiar with one or more: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar
• Strong user of continuous integration tools: Chef, Jenkins, Artifactory, Stash/Git, or similar
• Strong understanding of DevOps and Object Oriented Design principles
• Participate in a 24×7 rotation for secondary-tier escalations
If you are interested in this role, please apply below. If you need any further information, please contact David on + 1 212 239 7928