The Senior Account Executive with experience selling Data Center services to US multi-national companies with a key focus on those with locations in, or plans to expand into
Europe and Asia will be responsible for Hunting and Farming within the mid-sized enterprise market.
- Prospect for new U.S. customers with global colocation opportunities (i.e. both in and outside the United States) within the mid-sized enterprise market
- Plan and execute lead generation activities to create pipeline and close business
- Close business and meet & exceed quarterly sales targets
- Work closely with San Francisco and internationally based teams to sell services to U.S. clients
- BS Degree
- 7+ years of Data Center Sales experience and associated customized and value-added services to small to middle sized US enterprises to include experience as a Hunter and Farmer
- Significant cold calling experience successfully setting multiple appointments in a day
- Significant Up-Selling experience to grow within an obtained client
- Deep knowledge of key market industries/segments and individual company needs
- Demonstrated history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Must high a level of knowledge with the intricacies of international data center contracts
- Must possess a “Can Do” attitude with ability to generate own pipeline
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience interacting with different levels of customer hierarchy up to C-level
- Open to working inter-culturally with other personnel around the world
- Ability to independently plan and execute account strategy, nurturing your own contacts and leads into long-term business relationships
- Demonstrated experience with full account management responsibility to oversee everything from pre-sales to post* sales including billing and ongoing customer requests/issues
- Handle customer issues, coordinate internally with company responses, handle requested changes, information updates, etc.
- Must be able to travel domestic and international
- Work from home 2 -3 days per week
Local candidates please. Sorry, we are unable to transfer or sponsor at this time. No C2C. Only qualified candidates will be responded to.
Please apply below. If you are not ready to apply just yet call us on + 1 212 239 7928 for a confidential discussion.