We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with strong technical skills, with a thorough understanding of the agile development process and a passion for creating the best user experience possible. You will support teams in adopting Agile/Scrum best practices and values. You’ll work closely with the product owners to help ensure that feature requests, time frames, and expectations from team members are reasonable within the Scrum framework and overall team priorities. You’ll assist these teams — who vary in experience with the Agile process — in building a record of successful executions. You’ll also collaborate with other scrum masters to ensure consistency in the implementation of Agile across the larger team and actively contribute to the growing Agile community of client’s.
This role will work closely with digital and clients business unit cross-disciplinary teams, including engineering, design, operations, and marketing and service delivery teams with a primary focus on the mobile space.
This position will provide the unique opportunity to operate in a start-up-like environment within a large industrial Fortune 50 company.
If you relish complexity, view continuous improvement as a success factor, embrace change and enjoy working in a rapidly growing and progressive environment!
· Drive the technical team and the product owners in an Agile development process
· Responsible for enacting scrum values and practices
· Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions
· Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities
· Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
· Organize and facilitate standups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives
· Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation
· Engineer world-class platforms with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving
· Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression capabilities
· Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
· Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing technologies and infrastructure
· Candidate must have 3+ years of relevant experience playing scrum master role for a software development team.
· Candidate should be a Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner
· Ability to guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
· Ability to support Product Owner with maintaining product backlog and prioritization
· Ability to influence behavior in a matrix organization environment
· Ability to brainstorm solutions with team to address challenges, roadblocks
· Excellent communication and people-interaction skills, and excellent situational awareness
· Knowledge of other agile approaches is a plus (e.g. Kanban, XP, Crystal, etc.)
Educational Qualifications & Certifications Requirement:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner