Marketing Campaign Manager
The client is an ecommerce, multichannel, managed service provider with offices based in New York City, London. This organisation has received significant investment over the past few years and have exciting plans to grow, starting with a new Marketing Campaign Manager.
In short, the company provides a product and service which allows merchants and brands to sell on ecommerce marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay as well as other online channels such as Google. Their mission is to be more than just a software company as they’re set to create the world’s most successful community of online multichannel sellers, delivering excellence to their multi-million pound market.
We’re looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager who will be responsible for designing and executing innovative demand generation marketing campaigns for the US market. This position requires creativity and the ability to shape raw information into tangible value. You’ll be responsible for creating impactful messaging for targeted audiences across specific ecommerce categories, and translating this in to effective campaigns.
You should be a driven, results-oriented marketing individual that is passionate about both inbound and outbound marketing. You must have a strong ability to identify effective marketing campaigns and program opportunities, take a program from concept to execution, and evaluate against qualitative and quantitative objectives.
You’ll be required to work closely with several cross functional teams – UK marketing, new business sales, account management, product marketing, and product management – to successfully execute campaigns, so the ability to build relationships is key to success.
- Own the design and execution of campaigns to deliver agreed targets for marketing qualified leads in to the sales pipeline for the region
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix of deliverables, events, advertising and media
- Create marketing assets including emails, collateral, social media, webinar presentations, landing pages, blog posts, etc.
- Ongoing project management of the execution of campaigns including timelines, ROI/results, changes/improvements
- Communicate campaign plans and results to internal and external audiences
- Develop customer success stories to aid campaign messages
Key Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of campaign marketing experience.
- Solid understanding of total marketing mix, including digital, social, direct and the science of measurement
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal – with high attention to detail
- A passion for generating campaign ideas and turning them into successful executable programs.
- Experience in inbound marketing and running multiple campaigns at the same time.
- Strong analytical skills – know how to interpret and find meaning from data.
- Comfortable with using CRM / marketing systems on a day-to-day basis – HubSpot experience desirable.
- Spirit of Adventure
- Transformational Growth
- Experience the Difference
- Power in our Community
- Why work with us
- Relaxed dress code
- An ever-changing growth environment with plenty of opportunity to develop your career